Moritz Cove Houston Development - SOLD OUT
Moritz Cove house development is a private enclave of eight homes is the newest exclusive community in Spring Branch, zoned to sought-after Valley Oaks Elementary, and Memorial High School. Built by Houston's renowned Riverway Homes, this 2-story brick and stucco home features everything you want and need for your busy lifestyle. Engineered hardwoods throughout your entire open concept living, dining, and kitchen space with high-end touches and on-site custom-made cabinets. Quartz island kitchen accent paint can seat four people comfortably at the breakfast bar. The backyard is artificial turf for low-maintenance living. The second floor has a study just off the landing that can be used as a lounge area, workout space, study, or reading room with bookshelves. The master bath is more like a spa. Ample attic storage. Two different floor plans and finishes are available at this Spring Branch new development called Moritz Cove.
A.1 Plan Details
Starting at $525K
2,399 Sq. Ft.
A.2 Plan Details
Starting at $575K
2,709 Sq. Ft.
Moritz Cove Houston Development Highlights & Features
• Gated community.
• Custom architectural designs.
• Exterior type: Stucco.
• Zero maintenance artificial turf.
• Energy Star certified.
• Batt Insulation in walls.
• Abundance of counter space in Quartz.
• Hand sculpted, smoked engineered wood flooring.
• Custom design walk-in closets.
• Shaw carpet selections with 1⁄2” pad beneath to insulate noise.
• 11 ft. ceilings on the first floor.
• USB port wall outlet at Kitchen and Master Suite.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US:
Tel: (713) 884-0341
Tel: (832) 618-9340